Tonight we made three coconut cream pies, two banana cream pies, an apple pie, a razzle berry pie, a pumpkin pie, and a chocolate pie, five dozen rolls, a cherry salad, a coleslaw-Waldorf salad, and a famous green jello salad (yes, I am Mormon!!). Tomorrow we have stuffing, two hams and two turkeys to prepare. AND, everything was from scatch. Yes, I am proud of that, too! I felt really good today, but it is starting to take its toll as it is 11 pm. The side effect of the Zofran is headache and I have had one all day but I am not sure if it is the lack of sleep due to really bad heartburn last night or if it was actually a side effect. We'll see if this is a regular occurrence. I hope not.
So, tomorrow I will be enjoying food once again...I will be with family...I will be happy. I love it! So, yes, it is a Happy Thanksgiving and I have a lot to be thankful for this year. Family, friends, a new baby, a good job for Troy, a good school for Daeson and Tevan, and a home to live within. I am Thankful for so many things...mostly because I feel good right now...but I truly am thankful for all of my blessings. Happy Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
Yay! So glad to hear the Zofran is working for you! Just in time for all the holiday fun too!
YaY!!! I am so happy that it is owrking! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, couldn't make it through my pregnancy without it! Have a HAPPY Turkey day! ~Kara Purcell
Post a Comment