Oh, I went to the Doctor on Wednesday and everything is great. Our peanut is perfectly fine with a strong heartbeat and great length. Only 32ish more weeks to go! Luckily, I am just still nauseated. I have convinced myself that throwing up is overrated and I have been able, for the most part, to keep things down. I am sick to my stomach every day, all day, but I hope it will get better.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Halloween fun
We had a fun Halloween this year filled with spooks and sweets. I was Medusa, Troy was a Jester, Daeson was a Knight and Tev was Batman. They were so cute! We had a little party and went to the Trunk-or-Treat at the church. Finally at 1 am, I finally called it a night. Yesterday was our Primary program and being in the Presidency, it was busy. Our kids did a wonderful job and I am proud of Daeson for having his part memorized. He was the only one who did not need help! Great job, Bug! After church, I rested for a bit. I was exhausted. I went to bed too late and woke up way too early! Today is house cleaning day. I loaded the dishwasher and it is ready to be loaded and ran again. Laundry is piled high as it has been neglected since last Monday, and the floors that were spotless Saturday are disgusting. I am pretty sure there was some pop or something spilled and tracked through the kitchen. The cupboards are covered in things that need packed away in the Halloween stuff. Troy did a great job on Saturday with the bathrooms and kitchen but I am afraid it will all need done again today. So, now that the festivities are over, the cleaning will begin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jandy, Congrats!!! I'm a little behind on viewing blogs!!.
Hilarie Thompson
Sounds like a BUSY Halloween! :)
Glad baby is growing well. I hope you start feeling better too!
Post a Comment