Thursday, November 18, 2010

Friendly arrivals

Today my mom and dad came. They brought Happy Meals, smiles and lots of hugs. In the first two hours that my mom was here, she cleaned the kids' room, the toy room, went to the grocery store, cleaned the LR and vacuumed everything. And dusted. Tonight for dinner we had steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, salad, corn, grapes and salad. What a great meal thanks mom and Troy! It tasted really good (or the mashed potatoes and gravy mixed with corn anyway, that is all that I could handle). Mom has done five or so batches of laundry and Mount Washmore is fading. What a blessing. And tonight when I was throwing up, she rubbed my back! No one touches me usually when I puke...it was nice to know that I have some support while at my weakest point.

We are celebrating Thanksgiving on Saturday. Tonight I got a prescription for Zofran. I hope this ends up in a happy mixture. I only got two to see if they even work. I have heard great things about it and they finally came out with a generic that is affordable. I am hoping that it works.

No comments: