Thursday, November 11, 2010
Tears
A couple of years ago, my sister-in-law's sister-in-law and brother had twin boys three months early. One, Dex, did not make it and many tears have fallen in their behalf. The other boy, sweet Crew, is a super cute baby and has come so far! Today I read a precious blog posted by Megan. It made me stop to think about life and how precious it is. As I sit and blog about how miserable I am, I know there are several out there who would give anything to be in my shoes right now. This humbles me. I forget that I am lucky to be carrying a child. I forget that I am lucky to be able to increase my family by one more member. My selfishness has consumed me and I feel so sad about that. I am sorry for making anyone feel sad or lonely. I think I have just felt so sorry for myself that I have not stopped to think of anyone else. I hope things start looking better!!! And, Megan, you are brave and courageous. You are an inspiration to all of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment