Thursday, April 7, 2011
Confessions of a tired housewife
Please tell me I am not the only woman in America or anyone else for that matter who gets tired of cleaning up the same messes...day after day after day. Please tell me I am justified when I get angry at picking up the same pair of shoes, wiping of the same toilet seats, picking up the same laundry off the floor, taking out the same garbage...sometimes three times a day, and seeping the same floor. Please tell me it is okay that I get frustrated loading and unloading the dishwasher twice a day. Please tell me that I can feel upset when I have a super-clean kitchen and my husband comes home and dumps all his stuff on the counters with no intention of cleaning it up. Please tell me that I am totally okay to feel these feelings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Whenever I finish cleaning my house I have a one hour rule that no one can make any messes for at least one hour so I can look around and enjoy it. I rarely get that, but at least I try! Also, i have thought a lot about that same topic and decided that these things must be very important in the grand scheme of things because we have to to them so much! Practic makes perfect I guess!!:)
I hope you are sweeping the floor and not seeping like a baby on the floor?!?! :0) JK I feel like I am CONSTANTLY saying "If I pick this up one more time I'm going to throw it in the trash!"
Today I did...I threw those stinkin' fake flowers in the trash!! It felt liberating really. Until I told Paige where they were and I had to deal with her incessant whining. She hasn't got them back though. They are truly sentenced to the garbage can!! You are TOTALLY okay--be strong Mom!!
You aren't the only woman in America that deals with those feelings.
Get those boys' to help clean up! :)
Post a Comment