Things are not slowing down at all. I have slacked on a lot of responsibilities lately and I feel bad about that. I had to make a couple of apology phone calls yesterday. Those are always fun to make. I did get the heaps of laundry done...yup, all done! I even got to run to Target the other day for a half an hour. That was a nice break. I found some curtains for the baby's room. Now if only I can get Troy to finish the trim, I can get them hung up. I am getting pretty excited for this baby. In fact I go in Monday for the 3D ultrasound. This will be a fun thing to do. I will be able to "double check" her status. I did give away a lot of baby clothes, but I am just hoping the ultrasound tech was correct in his gender recognition. I have always been told that if they say it's a girl, it could change into a boy. If they say it's a boy, it usually is. It's better to be cautious though, right?
Daeson has had some fun visitors since his little surgery. His teacher's aide came over and gave him his very own Old Maid cards. She even stayed to play a game with him. It was very kind and thoughtful. My mom sent balloons and candy, Grammy Blue gave the boys styrofoam airplanes to fly, Kara and the girls brought over Super Hero popcicles, Cara my VT brought over Jolly Rancer popcicles, and Susie J brought them Jello shaped like an icecream cone with whipped cream on top. He has been thrilled with everything he has received. Tevan likes it too.
Well, off to write out checks for taxes...yuck! It would be nice if we could just pay taxes like tithing. Ten percent. Then everyone pays the same percent and it is a lot easier to figure!
No comments:
Post a Comment