I feel truly honored to have been able to go with her. Her husband had to leave on a business trip and her mother had a cold, so I told her if she needed me to go, I would. I am so glad I was able to go. He is just the sweetest thing. I am so glad he is doing so well! I know he is going to grow and thrive. thank you Kara, for allowing me to share that special moment with you. I was honored an touched to see all those special spirits in the hospital. I know they have a purpose and I know that they are sweet spirits. It was truly a blessing to have gone. I am so glad your little man is finally home!
Monday, April 4, 2011
Great rewards
Tonight I had the privilege of going to the hospital with my good friend Kara. As I previously posted, her baby was born at 33.5 weeks. He has done so well, they decided to send him home today. He is 35 weeks today. He is adorable, tiny, sweet, and oh so precious. As we were in the NICU, I looked around at all the tiny babies there. They ranged from 2 lbs to 7 lbs. It was amazing to see them. It was definitely a place of humility. I told Kara that there were probably more prayers said in that room than any other room in the hospital. The babies were so tiny...I just cannot get over that. But they were all doing well. And, most of the moms were there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment