Monday, February 4, 2008

FEBRUARY???

I cannot believe it is February already! The fourth to be exact. We ended up going to the cabin and having a fun. We went up Friday afternoon since Daeson was feeling 100 times better. We told him we couldn't go until he felt better and soon he was bouncing off the walls. We made it okay...we drove on closed roads and had to put our chains on, but we made it. The kids were good, Daeson got to watch The Wiggles, and Tevan slept most of the time. He woke up while Troy was putting the chains on the tires and was not happy...but was great once he ate and got to be on the floor. Daeson played a lot outside with Troy, and Tevan and I played a lot inside. I did take him out Saturday morning for 10 minutes, but came in as soon as he started turning pink. Daeson also had fun playing with his cousins. With Adalyn, 3, Daeson, 2, Mieley, 2 this month, Ryker, 1, and Tevan 7 mo. there was not a dull moment. We stayed plent busy! I was scared for bedtime, but all the kids did really great. This was our second trip, and I hope not the last. Adam took his 3 snowmobiles. Troy and Adam rode in some pretty thick powder. The snow was soooo deep! Crazy, but I am glad we actualy might be okay this summer with the water! I am thankful for family...I am blessed with my own family as well as some pretty wonderful in-laws who love me, don't judge me, and who supports me. I am thankful today for the blessings in my life. I have sooo many. The IMPORTANT things in life ARE NOT things. It is family, friends, and a love for life. I think we worry too much about what we want and often forget about the things we already have. When I die, I hope my life is remembered by the time I spent with my family...especially my children and my great husband. Life is too short to worry about what car to drive, what decorations to put in your house, and far too short to envy what others have. Be grateful. It is that simple.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Well said!! And that's so funny, I labeled the pictures with the kids jumping on the bed, "3 little monkeys" too on my computer. I had so much fun! Can't wait for next year!