Potty Training!!! Taxes!!! My New Washing Machine!!! There are so many things happening today, I figure if I get it all written down I will be able to sort through them and get it done. Or, maybe not. Lets start with potty training. Daeson has done very well considering I have not done anything to urge him along. But today I finally did it. I decided to put real big boy underwear on him. I told him that he would have wet pants if he peed in them. So far, so good. I just hope it stays that way. It is a hard thing to do and I am so grateful I get to do it instead of a babysitter. He has done soooo good and I am sooo proud of him. Good job, big boy!!
Next I would like to talk about taxes. We have had our accountant working on them for two years. Because Troy is self employed, we have quarterlies and projections to help us figure these things out. I guess he wasn't doing his job, because we got Troy's W2s and were very suprised. He should have had us put more aside. But, I guess that is the glory of being self-employed. So, for the next week I will be going through papers and reciepts and trying to come up with as many write-offs and deductions as I can. That is exactly what I want to do for the next week...especially in my "spare" time. Oh well. Don't complain, just get it done!
And to end on a HAPPY note: after months of my brand new washer not working...today is the day I finally washed laundry in it!!! HURRAY!! Troy suprised me and bought me a washer the last time I went to Grangeville to see my parents. He bought it on Scratch-n-Dent. We have done this before and not only does it save you a TON of money, but you usually have great results. NOT THIS ONE. He bought this November 11 and today, after 4 repair men and about 12 parts, it works! TA DA!!! I am so happy. The repair guy left just a couple hours ago and I have done 2 batches of wash! So exciting! Life is good. When mamma's happy, everyone's happy!:)
Now I am going to go take care of my boys. I have taken my 15 min to myself and can go on with my duties as a mommy...atleast today I typed on my blog, some days I lock myself in the bathroom just for peace and quiet. But then I look around and realize it needs cleaned or painted. Typing on the computer is much more uplifting! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think there's three things certain in life: Death, Taxes, and Laundry! Glad to hear you FINALLY got your washing machine working! WHEW!
Post a Comment