YUMMY!!! I know the craze is healthy, but there are days I just can't resist making something yummy for my sweethearts. This recipe is so EASY and YUMMY...caution: you can't eat just one. I am trying new recipes weekly to add variety to our lives and this one is definately a keeper. Daeson had so much fun eating it...I am just not sure how much actually got IN his mouth!!!
Chocolate Marshmallow Mile-High Squares
1 Package (12 oz.) semi-sweet morsels
1 Package (11 oz) butterscotch flavored morsels
1/2 C Peanut butter
1 Package (16 oz) mini marshmallows
1 C dry roasted peanuts
In a large microwave safe bowl, microwave semi sweet morsels, butterscothch morsels and peanut butter on medium-high power for 2 minutes. Stir. Microwave at additional 10-20 second intervals, stirring until smooth. Cool for 1 minute. Stir in marshmallows and peanuts. Spread into a foil lined 9x13x2 in pan. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares. Yeilds 4 doz.
1 comment:
Cute picture! I'll definitely be making these. . .when I have like 5 extra pounds to gain so that I can eat the whole pan! Ha ha. J/k!
Post a Comment