There are a couple of things that I dote on...FlyLady and my friend Barb. I have chosen to dedicate this BLOG to Barb...FlyLady will get her chance. I am sure all of you have a friend...you know the kind of friend I am talking about. This is my friend Barbara. She is that kind of friend who, when you are having the WORST day, will come over and ask if she can take one of your kids for a while. She is the kind of friend that if we make plans to do something, I don't feel bad or cheesy telling her what I want to do. She is the one I swap recipes with, the one I share meals with and the one who takes me for who I am despite all my weaknesses and mistakes. It is not very often in a lifetime that one finds this kind of friend. Oh, and Jon's not so bad either :) We have the best neighbors, the kind everyone wants to move next to. My only regret is that it took me six months to even meet her...for crying out loud, she lives 2 houses down!!! But now that I have met her, she is a huge part of our family's life. We are happy to have so much to be thankful for. We are truly children of our Father in Heaven, it is so evident by the gifts He gives us. Family, friends an laughter are all gifts I am thankful for. One of these blogs, I am going to do something my incredible sister-in-law, Kayla, did on her blog: list 100 things to be thankful for. So, watch out...it's coming!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment