Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Holy Cow...lots to do!!!
Okay, so I am so STINKING excited!!!! Daeson, Tevan and I have a TON of exciting things coming up. We are leaving in a few weeks to go to my mom and dad's in Grangeville for 3 weeks. It will be good to see them and have some warmer weather...not a lot warmer, but a little. Then, we will be home for a few days and then: OFF TO LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!! WOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Troy will get to go with us on this journey. We are going with my parents and staying in their condo. So, Daeson will FINALLY get to fly in an AIRPLANE. He was so cute today, he brought me his 8 pennies ans said, "Mom, I got monies to go to VasBedas. Is enough?" Oh, children are so honest, charitable, and excitable!!!! It will be fun to go to Circus Circus, M&M, Coke, Lego Land and Excaliber...of course there has to be horses involved!!! We are now trying to put our "monies" together so we can go. Flights are SUPER cheap right now, so we should be able to pull it off. I am so excited...good thing I started my training for the half-marathon. Now maybe I can be in better shape for my super-exciting trip and go swimming...or just fit into my clothes from two summers ago. WOOHOOO!! I am so sosoosososososososo excited!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is exciting news!!! Wish it was me going with you!!! Stay excited, but take a shower so you lose the "stinkin" part. ha,ha. J/K! You'll have tons of fun and probably the next time I see Tevan he'll be walking since it'll be like a month before I see you guys again!!
Post a Comment