Friday, February 15, 2008

Hurray, It's official!!!!!

SO, I am pleased to announce my two and a half year old, Daeson, has successfully potty trained himself!!!!! Hurray for Daeson!!!! He did it all by himself and now he wears his big boy pants during the day and at night. I know, lucky me to have a son that would train himself. Most of the time people say that the boys are the hard ones and the girls are the easy ones. I am just so thankful that he took the plunge and has stuck to it. We are so proud of him, he is such a good boy!!!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Hurray is right! Adalyn still wears diapers bed. What a big boy!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I bet you are so happy! P.S. You've been tagged... Check out my blog.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I bet you are so happy! P.S. You've been tagged... Check out my blog.