Thursday, February 14, 2008

HaPPy vAleNTinEs DaY

It's February 14, St. Valentine's Day. The love is in the air...unless you are at my house, then it is still sickness. But today we celebrate LOVE. What is love?? 1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. 2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend. If love is either of these things, then yes love is in our home today. Troy and I have been married 7.5 years, and there have been some tough times. But, I know there will always be great times because I am married to the one I love. For Valentine's Day this year, we bought each other rings...mainly because our wedding rings cannot be sized anymore...but I felt just as excited to buy him this ring as I did when I bought him the first one. I almost felt like I was renewing my love and commitment to him. I kbow Valentine's Day is just another day that we buy eachother gifts and a lot of people don't care for it, but I like it. I had fun this year buying my kids treats and presents. I like having an excuse to spoil the ones that I love!!!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

I LOVED your ring. Very, VERY pretty. Seriously, Very PRETTY!