Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tana tagged me, here it goes!!

1. What is your husbands full name? Troy R Grover
2. How long have you guys been together? We dated 2 weeks, we were engaged 2 1/2 months, and we have been married 7 yrs 8 months and 1 day.
3. How old is he? He turns the big 30 this September!!!
4. Who eats more? I think it depends on WHAT we are eating...sweets definately me!!!
5. Who said I love you first? Well, I just asked Troy and neither one of us remembers, sad, huh? But, I think he told me...I think, or maybe I told him. ????
6. Who is taller? He is by three inches.
7. Who is smarter? I guess we both have our strong points.
8. Who does the laundry? You mean the 14 baskets of clothes every week???? I do all of it...ALLLLL!!!
9. Who does the dishes? I do...the reason? Troy doesn't believe in dishwashers. Pretty bad excuse!
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I used to, but somehow that got switched, so he does now.
11. Who pays the bills? I do with Troy's money :)
12. Who mows the lawn? Mostly Troy, sometimes a neighbor for $20.00, and sometimes me...wher's my 20?
13. Who cooks dinner? 95% me...unless you count going out as Troy's turn.
14. Who drives when you're together? Mostly Troy, but I don't mind driving.
15. Who is more stubborn? We both are with certain things...especially when it comes down to morals.
16. Who asked who out first? Troy asked me out...only if he'd known.
17. Who proposed? He did, twice actually. Three times I guess. The first proposal we were just talking and it came out, the second one in Rexburg above the dry farms with an opal ring (he likes to have things paid for, so my real ring was paid off before I even saw it), and the third proposal was at my old house in Malad on Father's Day with my family and his. That is where I got my diamond ring. They were all very sweet.
18. Who has more sibling? He does. He has two brothers and two sisters. I have three brothers.
19. Who wears the pants? We both do...besides Troy would look funny in a dress. Compromise is very important in a marriage...it took me 5 years to figure that out. The past 2 1/2 have been much happier!!!
As far as tagging goes, I choose Nicole!!!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

I only one thing to say - I think it would be hilarious to see Troy in a dress. Tell him that's what he needs to do for halloween - or anytime if he wants.