late than never!!! :) I just wanted to let my husband, dad and grandfather know how important they are to me.
First, I will start with Troy. He is a good man and I am so thankful for all that he does for me. He often is up around 3 am, goes to work and a lot of times ends his day around 9 pm after which he helps me get the kids to bed. He is a great dad and my children love him. He always make us feel special, and I appreciate all he does for us...I love you, babe.
Second, I would like to tell my dad how thankful I am for him. He worked hard for my family growing up and I know it wasn't easy. I know I wasn't an easy child to raise...DRAMA DRAMA, but he was patient with my and allowed me to make my own mistakes. He is very good with my kids and they love him so much. I can probably count the number of times I told my Dad that I love him, but I really do love my dad. He was there when I had Daeson, but not able to be there with Tevan. I was so sad he wasn't there. I love you, Dad.
Third, my grandfather. He is a good man and I am so glad my children have an opportunity to know him. He is healthy and I think he will be around for a while. Whenever we go to their house, he goes downstairs to find the toys for Daeson. He plays with the boys and takes them outside. He is a very kind and patient man...he is a very HARD worker, too. He has been an example to all of us. Love you, Grandpa!!
No comments:
Post a Comment