This is Bray-Bray and Daeson in the pool. They had a great time. They were excited to see each other.
Isn't this the cutest sun baby you have ever seen??? Tevan had fun in the pool. He did manage to go under a few times, but he survived! He loved it, but it only lasted a short while.
Tevan is my little climber. I looked up and here he was...climbed into the chair and tried to shut the toy box. He has it all figured out.
Daeson had a great time making homemade noodles with my mom. We had the most delicious chicken noodle soup. He loves going to Grandma's because he usually get to cook something from scratch.
I am not sure this is appropirate, but this is one of our many pee stops. I opened the van door, he peed right outside, and then back on the road. Thank heavens for wet wipes and hand sanitizer. Going up to my mom and dad's there are not a lot of pee stops...it works!!!
2 comments:
Doesn't get much cuter than that!!
Just be glad you have boys, so they can just pee anywhere! Sometimes I think that would be nice!
Those are adorable pictures! Especially Tevan in his swim shorts!
Post a Comment