Sunday, June 1, 2008
Am I CraZy???
Okay, so I decided today at about 3:00 p.m. to leave tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. to drive to my parent's house: 10 hours away. Yeah, I know. CRAZY...my two children and I. So, I am frantically packing, doing laundry, cleaning out the van (which I just did a few days ago, so it's not bad) and trying to remember EVERYTHING I will need for a week. Daeson really wants to see his grandparents, and I could use some fresh air, too. I am excited, a bit nervous, but excited nonetheless. I might blog while I am there, I might not...we'll see. I am driving to Boise tomorrow to stay with a good friend, and then Tuesday driving the rest of the way to Grangeville. It will be nice breaking up the day. We are going swimming tomorrow...Tevan has never done that...and Daeson will get to play with Brayden and Kayla. They are so excited to play together. I think my dad is really excited, too. He already has plans for Daeson. So, everyone take care and we will see you next week. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
you are fantastic!!!
a kiss for you, my dear friend!
god bless u dear
can we exchange our link
r u ready to do?
um . . .that comment above mine looks suspicious. . . .
have fun and DRIVE carefully! See you in a week!
Next time you drive through Boise, you should call so we can see you! Have a fun time at your parents!
I am glad you made it back. I will call tomorrow.
Thanks Jandy for braving the roads to come to see us. It was so nice to see you and the boys!! We loved it!! Glad you got home safe. Love ya Forever!! Mom & Dad
Post a Comment