Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ROCKBAND JUNKIE!!

For Father's Day, Troy got a Wii. I was hesitand because we have and XBox (for 5 years) and it doesn't get played very much. In fact, we have 32 games and they just sit...wasted money. But, the other day Troy brought home Rockband. We have now played the Wii almost as much as the XBox. I LOVE ROCKBAND!! Troy and I stay up late on the nights he doesn't have to go to work early and rock out. Troy is on the guitar and I on the drums. I played it so much that my arms are sore and I have a little blister under my ring. I never thought of myself as a rocker...but I am lovin' me some Rockband. If you haven't tried it, I suggest you come on over. We are in need of a singer as Troy and I are not the best in the world. But, seriously...you are more than welcome to come jam with us!!!!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Ummm. . I want to come and play but HECK no would I be the singer!! :)