Troy took us to the Riot Zone Tuesday. We had a good time and it was nice to play with the kids. Here are some of our shots. I didn't get very many, but I did get a few. After the Riot Zone, he took us to eat at Stockman's Rest. by Rigby. It was tasty and I was very impressed with the kid's menu.

Daeson had so much fun on the giant slide, until he got a massive rug burn on his elbow. Then it was time quit.

We also had fun with the gladiator ring. Daeson could barely lift the sticks...they were pretty big for a little guy.
Tevan liked the blow up toys, too. I pulled him out when he started putting strange objects in his mouth. I think the leaves and the buds from the trees blew in to it. Yuck!
I think he might be the next Tiger Woods. Maybe not. He did have fun though. We all golfed...I only golfed for a while because Tevan was getting pretty impatient. So I did nine holes. Next time I go golfing, it willbe without my children. But, Daeson and Troy had fun.
Thanks, Troy for a fun afternoon!! It was great!!!
Daeson had so much fun on the giant slide, until he got a massive rug burn on his elbow. Then it was time quit.
We also had fun with the gladiator ring. Daeson could barely lift the sticks...they were pretty big for a little guy.
Tevan liked the blow up toys, too. I pulled him out when he started putting strange objects in his mouth. I think the leaves and the buds from the trees blew in to it. Yuck!
Thanks, Troy for a fun afternoon!! It was great!!!
1 comment:
Good times, good times! I've been wanting to take the girls there for awhile now. Glad you guys got out to enjoy the afternoon!
Post a Comment