Friday, June 27, 2008
Movie Mahem
WALL E was the movies we went to see at 4:55 pm today. Yes, that is the movie we went to see but saw none. The reasons? A three year old and a one year old. I thought Daeson would be good having sat through Kung Foo Panda...the whole thing. However, today was not the case. He was AWFUL!! He ran up and down the ramp...even managing to escape Troy and I and running out the door. Not to mention the billion trips to the bathroom!! Tevan? Not much better. I took treats, waters, we bought popcorn...but all efforts were in vain. Nothing worked and I ended up leaving the movie theater early. Troy stayed with Daeson and I came home with Tevan. What a WASTE of money that movie was. I didn't even get to see the end...the best part in my mind. But, oh well. I guess if my kids were miserable, I should be too, right? For all of you wondering if you should go...sure. What I saw of it was really cute. Kind of a cute little love story. Or, if you have small children, maybe wait until it comes out on video. Save yourselves some money. My question is this: Why do they put 30 minutes of previews in kid's movies? That is 30 minutes my children would have seen the movie instead of getting restless towards the end of the movie. ???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When did you cut your hair? I love it! I need to see a close-up!
NO! If our kids are miserable, we shouldn't have to miserable too! But it always seems to work that way! Arg! SOrry you didn't get to see the movie . . .I hear ya though. . .kids are SO UNPREDICTABLE!
Post a Comment