Friday, January 22, 2010

The BLUE cake

I am in the process of setting up my new blog, but I wanted to post this. This is a two layer 9x13 yellow cake with butter cream frosting. The roses and leaves are done in royal frosting. Everything, except the ribbon, is edible. The first and last picture shows the lattice heart. This is made of royal, too. This cake will run about $8.00 while I am in my introductory period. This can be done in any color and any flavor, and can be changed around. It does not have to have the bouquet of flowers on top. Because this is a two layer cake, the cuts will be about 1.5 inch squares. This will feed, depending on cut size, 6 across and 8 lengthwise, 48 people.














The top border is a reverse shell and the bottom is a puff zigzag. The cake is raked with lines.


3 comments:

Mary said...

The cake is so preaty. I wish you lived by me. I for sure would be getting my cakes from you!

Anonymous said...

Nice Job Jandy Lou!! Turned out really nice.

Love ya,
Mom

Danielle said...

beautiful!