Friday, January 8, 2010
Contest will end Jan 20
Hi! Just want to let you know that the contest for the name of my new cake business will be January 20. It is my grandparents anniversary, so I thought it would be a great day to give away a cake! If you haven't been following, please help me find a name for my new cake business!!! If I choose one of the names you submit, you will get a free cake or cheesecake made just for you. If you live outside Rexburg, Idaho Falls, Pocatello or Malad, you will be sent a gift card/ certificate. So, please submit some names!!!! Thank you to Mandi and Megan for some great ideas...I am quite fond of some of them!! :) However, there is still time...12 days! Let me know if you have any questions!!! I LOVE CAKE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ken and I were throwing around names such as Jandy's candys & cakes too! Jandy's Candycakes. I will keep thinking. Good luck!
I think "Cake Mom"
How about "Jandy Lou's Cake-a-roo's"
or "magically cakelicious"
Maybe corny--but I'd buy them!! :0)
Our cousin, Candace, has submitted the following: Baking Beauty. Cute. I like it.
Post a Comment