Tevan's new favorite thing to say...or at least my favorite thing to hear him say: COWABUNGA DUDE! It is so funny to hear him...it sounds more like mungamunga duuuuude! I love that he is talking more and more. He is finally putting things together in full sentences and I can almost understand what he is saying all the time. He is getting so big and I can hardly believe he is growing up so quickly!
Troy and I went to OLD DOGS this weekend with Jaimen and Kara. We all thought it was hilarious and we laughed hard. I love John Travolta and Robin Williams. They definitely have talent and versatility in their acting. It was a great show and I encourage anyone to see it. It didn't have any swearing (at least that any of us could pick out) and it didn't have any sexual innuendos. Just a great show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the show review. I want to see that one.
As I read your blog, I really can see the huge differences between your boys and my girls! They just aren't into the same things! I guess I'll find our soon enough...but he comes as a baby - right?!
Oh I am so glad to hear that!! Tate and I have been excited to go see it! Hope we get it done and see it on the big screen!
Post a Comment