Thursday, June 3, 2010
Attempt
My attempt at potty training this morning was not too great. I wasn't feeling well, so I laid on the couch for a minute. In the mean time, Tevan took off his poopy diaper and put it in the kitchen garbage...or attempted to. Troy stopped in for a minute to get his breakfast and found poop all over the kitchen. So, the diaper went back on and Tevan got a spanking for taking off his own diaper. The technique was to let him go without a diaper. I have heard several success stories with this method. However, I learned today that if I'm upset in the stomach, cleaning up poop doesn't help that situation. We are not giving up, I am just going to put it on hold until my tummy feels better. And, no. I am not pregnant. Why is it that every time a woman in the child bearing years gets sick it is automatically assumed she is prego? I think I am getting ulcers or something. I worry way too much about things!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't give up Tevon! I'm still having problems myself... :-)
Thanks for being so kind to us! We hope one day we can return the favor! (I'm already looking for interesting things for you to see, so hurry up :-)
Say hello to everybody, and give a big hug to our little buddies Tevon and Daeson!
Post a Comment