Today, 29 years ago ;) , my mom was born. She plays a very important roll in our family. My boys love her and want to be with her all the time. She is a great mother and grandmother. She is the one who taught me how to: make lasagna, clean, iron, be creative, accept things the way they are. She showed me Primary really can be fun, Family Home Evening is important, rely on the Lord, and serve others. She also reminds me that being a mother is one of the best things we can do in life. She reminds me that it is a blessing to be a stay at home mom. She was there for us when we got home from school. She taught me that budgeting is essential. She used to let me write the check out at the grocery store and then she would show me how to balance a check book. She has taught me a lot. I have seen her struggle. I have seen her overcome problems. I have seen her discouraged and I have seen her filled with joy. She was with me when both of my children were born. She has been at every important event in my life. She is my mother. She is my friend. She is one who will always be there for me. Happy birthday, mom. I love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey how cool- my Mom's bday is June 13th!! And I just blogged about her--we could be related, we are a like in circumstance and thinking!! :0)
Post a Comment