So, this is the cake I was worried about. The sheet cakes are not perfect, but they worked out and tasted good they said. They loved the wedding cake and I was so happy about that!! It makes me feel good when people like the cakes I make. I can breathe now and start Tevan's cake! The cake was raspberry cream with a raspberry filling. The frosting was buttercream.
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Kelsey's wedding cake..finally done!
So, this is the cake I was worried about. The sheet cakes are not perfect, but they worked out and tasted good they said. They loved the wedding cake and I was so happy about that!! It makes me feel good when people like the cakes I make. I can breathe now and start Tevan's cake! The cake was raspberry cream with a raspberry filling. The frosting was buttercream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOWZA!!! Those cakes look amazing!! You did a great job!!
Absolutely spectacular!!
Fabulous cakes Jandy!
beautiful good job!
Post a Comment