Saturday, June 19, 2010

The finished product:




This is the semi-finished product. We still need our bedroom furniture, but that will come over the next few months. The other night stand has been back-ordered for months now. We have a poster bed and a lowboy with a mirror picked out, too. Like I said, that will take some time! I am so happy with the way it turned out. I made the pillows on the bed, with the exception of the brown, cream and green rectangle and I have one more that needs sewn. My dad built my closet for me and Troy finished all the trim except the bathroom. I think it turned out so well. I love it and I feel so at home in it. This is the first thing I have attempted to decorate. I quite liked doing so!

4 comments:

Kayla said...

That looks awesome!

Megan B ♥ said...

It looks really REALLY great!

Unknown said...

That does look GREAT Jandy! :)

Danielle said...

love it GREAT JOB! love the colors