Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Getting better

Things around here are looking a bit better. Troy and Brett just installed the floor and it looks great. The walls look great after a bit of a husband malfunction. The ceiling fan is installed and it works well. Troy has changed out all the outlets and covered them with new covers. The new vanity light has been installed and we just need to tile the trim in the bathroom and replace the toilet and medicine cabinet. The trim in the bedroom needs painted and installed and I need to get a closet organizer found and purchased. I am trying to get everything put back into place before Tev's b-day on Saturday. My parents are coming!!! I am stoked. I have Tev's cake mostly figured out and I just need to decorate it. His party is ready...I just have to throw the food together on Sat. I got the four sheet cakes for the wedding done. I just have to bake six more cakes and decorate them. Laundry is finally caught up and I am ready to get it all put away. Things in the Grover house are looking much brighter. Tomorrow I will be decorating cakes all day so that Friday I can get things cleaned and in order. Whew. This week is almost done and I am nothing but pleased about that! It has been a trial. Wedding cakes definitely stress me out!!! I think I will hold off on major cakes until I get a little more time on my hands. And a bit more practice. Well, bed is calling me. I was going to stay up to bake, but I think I will get a good nights rest, get up early and bake away. I need to be all done by 5:00 tomorrow. Daeson starts Tball and has his first practice and game. I love peewee teams...so relaxed and there is no pressure! Good luck, Bug!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Things are busy at your house. Enjoy the moments...