Saturday, June 19, 2010

My baby is three!






Tevan is three today. He is such a fun and spontaneous boy. He is a joy and I just love him. I cannot believe he is already three. The past three years have flown by. For months now I have asked him what he wanted for his birthday and he kept saying, "Super Why party". When I asked him what he wanted to eat he told me he did NOT want hot-dogs and hamburgers! He wanted a spaghetti dinner. So, that is what we did. We had our family over for a spaghetti dinner. It turned out well...only four pounds of spaghetti burned ;) and the sauce turned out really nicely. We also had fruit salad and a veggie tray (thank you mom) and we had corn, garlic bread, and a big tossed salad. His cakes were chocolate and raspberry. He thought is was great to have two cakes. He has waited a LONG time for his birthday. It is hard to see everyone else having a party. He is such a stinker and I just love him! Happy birthday, Sugar Booger!!!! Those who came: Grandpa and grandma Blue, Heidi, Adam, Kayla, girls, Dee, Tucker, Mik, Gramma Tom, Papa Ty and Gramma Cindy, Justin, Hailey, and Jaxon. It was a lot of fun! Thank you everyone!!!!

2 comments:

Susie said...

WE LOVE Super Why @ our house too!! Great looking cakes!! Can't believe he's 3!!??!! Man he has grown fast!

Unknown said...

Yes VERY cute cakes :) What a fun idea!