Today I was able to make dinner for the fam. I made lasagna, salad, homemade crescent rolls, a lemon meringue pie and a butterscotch pie...both from scratch. Troy does not like lemon meringue but he decided I should have squeezed the lemons myself for the recipe. Yeah right. I thought I was pretty good not using a pudding mix let alone squeeze the stinking lemons!
Today Daeson rode his bike without training wheels. He has been doing this for about a week, however, tonight he really rode it. He was turning circles and riding really fast. He even learned how to stop well. Most of the time he was even able to stop without crashing. I am so proud of him.
He starts T-ball on Thursday. He is so excited about that. Grandpa and Grandma Lish gave him a T-ball mitt for his birthday. He is set and ready to go! He is playing with the kids he played soccer with. It will be fun to see them again.
Tevan's birthday is Saturday and I still have no idea what to do for it. I am very excited because my mom and dad will be here. I also get to see my dad on father's day this year. Daeson is excited to sing in Sacrament mtg to Troy and Papa Ty. He got to sing to me and Gramma Cindy on Mother's Day. It will be great to see them and by then my list of a million things will be done and I will be able to have some FUN. I am putting things on hold until after I get done with girls camp.
The buzzer on the dryer just beeped and I must go. I have some pics to post, but all of that might have to wait until I have five extra minutes. Most of what I am posting now is for my own benefit and is probably not that much fun to read. For now, good night.
2 comments:
Hey- I love lemon meringue pie!! I benefit from your posts! Many times I really relate and it is supportive to know Mom's all over are getting over whelmed and tired. I'm not a bad Mom or wife to want to sit down and rest, because other Mom's feel and hopefully do the same thing! Luv ya!!
Dinner was sooooo good too. Thanks again!!! And the pie, amazing. You spoil us!
Post a Comment