As promised, I get a new room for my birthday and we started the construction. I am so excited!!!! I have had the bed spread and accessories for a while now and I am finally ready to put it all together. Troy told me I could have a new floor for my birthday, too!! Happy day! The top is the ripped out closet. It had an organizer in it but I hated it. Ironically, it didn't organize very well. I was glad to see it go. The second picture is of the bathroom window. Paint and new trim will make this room look fabulous. Oh, and new tile along the floor to match the tile we laid last year. The third picture is of the wall that will soon be Gulf Winds blue. I am so excited. The last picture is of the window in out bedroom. The carpet that you see will be ripped out, too. And the brass ceiling fan will be replaced with an oiled bronze fan. I. cannot. wait.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
The construction has begun...
As promised, I get a new room for my birthday and we started the construction. I am so excited!!!! I have had the bed spread and accessories for a while now and I am finally ready to put it all together. Troy told me I could have a new floor for my birthday, too!! Happy day! The top is the ripped out closet. It had an organizer in it but I hated it. Ironically, it didn't organize very well. I was glad to see it go. The second picture is of the bathroom window. Paint and new trim will make this room look fabulous. Oh, and new tile along the floor to match the tile we laid last year. The third picture is of the wall that will soon be Gulf Winds blue. I am so excited. The last picture is of the window in out bedroom. The carpet that you see will be ripped out, too. And the brass ceiling fan will be replaced with an oiled bronze fan. I. cannot. wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment