It was not so long ago that I could not will myself off the couch and I am thinking in some respects Troy wishes it was still so. As soon as I was well, we started the remodel. I feel an urgency to get things done. I just want to be back to normal and enjoy the next couple months. I feel much better and I can do so much more than what was possible just a month ago.
This baby is doing great. I neglected to give an ultra sound detail. We all went to the appointment. We were very excited and anxious to find out what the baby's sex would be. Daeson is going to be an amazing big brother as he has wanted a girl the entire time. Tevan will have a very hard time adjusting. If I even look at another baby or child smaller than him, he does everything to get my attention. Troy. What to say about Troy? I think he is excited. I think he thinks I am going to go overboard and spend everything we have! But I think the thing he fears most is that he will turn into a big softy! I think he is going to fall in love with this baby girl as soon as he sees her and it will be the end! As for me, I knew it was going to be a girl about a month ago. I had a strong feeling that she would be a gift for me. This is our last baby due to many aspects and I am grateful Heavenly Father sent me a little girl. At first I was terrified to have a daughter...but I am so grateful now. She will be a joy in our lives. The ultrasounds we got turned out wonderful. The silhouette is absolutely perfect. She has her hand near her face...as if she were posing. She was shy at first, but then she was so fun to watch. Tevan desperately wanted her to talk to him, but then I told him she couldn't talk. This made him very discouraged. All in all, we are very excited for this new addition.
So tomorrow morning I will get up, put on my paint overalls and paint. I have walls to wash, priming to do, painting to do and I hope, Troy will put the trim up. After all of that is dry, Troy has the wood floor to install and then the carpet. After carpet comes, we have crown molding to paint and attach to the ceiling. Then I get to fill holes and touch up. Then we will be ready to clean and move furniture in. I am not sure how they get everything on Home Makeover done so quickly, just a semi-large remodel takes a lot of time and prep. I guess they have 100's of people working on their stuff and we have only a couple. So for now, I am going to turn in. I just got back from my Grandparent's 56th Wedding Anniversary party. We went to dinner then visited for a moment. The roads were slicker than snot, but I made it in double the time it normally takes. The kids fell asleep and I should be sleeping too.
My nerves are shot and my patience are thin. I am getting worn out and I am getting tired of comments made about me pushing things. I like deadlines. Things get done with deadlines and I can see an end with deadlines. Yes, I stress out with deadlines. but only until things are done. Then it is fine. I have learned one thing: if Troy and I were ever to build, we would not stay married! We are so different and I don't think our marriage is strong enough to handle and entire house!!! We are barely puling through this mess! We are pulling through though. Tomorrow is another day. I can and will make it through. Thank Heavens for lights at the end of the tunnels!
1 comment:
Oh, I so wish I'd stopped by this week. It was crazy. I can't wait to see you again -- and your "new" house! :)
Post a Comment