So, I am trying to come up with names that we like. Our boy name is up for grabs. It was Asher Troy. By chance she comes out a boy, I will still name it that.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Think PINK!
Yup, things are going to be a bit different now...it's a GIRL! The due date is still June 14 but the ultrasound due date is June 19, Tevan's birthday. I am going to do everything in my power to have it June 14. Troy is not sure what he thinks, Daeson is excited and wants to name her Jezabel, and Tevan was mad that she couldn't talk to him while having the ultrasound. Then I told him it was a girl and he said, Ahhhh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
CONGRATS!! jandy! That's so exciting for you! I really wanted to call you back today and come visit, but I got trapped under a mountain of laundry --- ALL. DAY. LONG. Seriously. I think I washed 11 loads of laundry. :) Maybe tomorrow? I hope so. Again, congratulations!
CONGRATS!!
I'm so happy for you! Pink is GOOD!
Oh SO FUN!! You guys are are gonna have a blast with each other!! She's gonna have the best big brothers!!
I think Asher would be a cute girl name too!
Post a Comment