Sunday, January 23, 2011
Finished...almost
I love that word ALMOST. it is a very positive word meaning "I can see a very close light at the end of the tunnel and I am so excited!" It is 10 pm on Sunday night. Troy just finished the wood flooring and I just finished putting the finishing touches on the paint. It looks pretty good if you ask me. I am very excited for the carpet tomorrow. Troy's cousin and my friend, Holly, is coming over to help me clean everything and move it back where it should be. We still have trim to buy and paint, but we ran out of time. This will have to wait about a week until I can get things settled a bit. However, we do have some trim that will go in. It will look marvelous and I cannot wait. We did it. We made the deadline no one thought we could make! I love it when things wrap up and finish out. So, tomorrow I will have a semi-cleaned up and dust free home. YEAH for deadlines! I do want to tell Troy thank you so much for letting me go crazy with this project. It was HUGE and we did it with very little help...just the two of us bickering and fighting...but we made it through! Thanks to everyone else who helped, too. We really appreciate it! Oh, and I better put a note in here that the kids have been so great through all of this! They try to keep things clean and they have been great little helpers. They both even earned a bit of money for helping. They have been very low maintenance only complaining when they were hungry or tired! I love these little boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I haven't been to your house forever, so I'm really excited to see it in person!
Post a Comment