1. Have a baby (I know this is a given, but I also know I can do it!)
2. Finish the remodel...even if it kills me...before the baby is born.
3. Read the entire standard works...Old and New Testaments, Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenenats, and Pearl of Great Price.
4. Take time every week for family home evenings.
5. Plan and prepare healthy meals for my family, instead of eating out so much.
These are all reasonable goals and I am planning on carrying them all out. I know that some of them are easier than others, and are a sure thing, but I also know that the other goals are achievable with some work put into them. I want to be a better person and through one step at a time, I know I can be.
1 comment:
Hey girl! I just got your post comment...sorry we missed you over the break. Dirk was flat on his back for 98% of the time at my mom's house. his back was out of whack and he was pretty miserable. at least he didn't have to work.
good luck with your new year's resolutions! you can do it!!! just leave your scriptures at the place where you always nurse--you at least have to sit down to do that, right?? you are awesome!! happy new year!
Post a Comment