Sunday, January 16, 2011

I lost my tooth!




Daeson was certain he was going to lose a tooth! He wiggled and wiggled his lose one and out it came with out effort on January 3, 2011. He ran upstairs and said, "Mom, I just wiggled and wiggled my lose tooth and it just like came out!" He was so proud of this. We put it in a zippie and he awaited the Tooth Fairy's arrival. She came. She left him a bunch of change in his zippie and boy was he excited! One down...lots more to go! When he was a few months old, he lost a tooth by hitting his mouth on the coffee table...he got five bucks for that one! But I hear the first one is always worth more! It was funny because Tev was certain he was going to lose a tooth now and kept wiggling his! Congratulations Daeson! You are growing up so fast and so big! We love you, our special boy! (The front tooth is the one he lost most recently. The one on the right is the one he lost as a baby.)

No comments: