Thursday, March 3, 2011

Another one lost a tooth!

Yup, Daeson lost another tooth last night. He was very upset when Troy pulled it because he did not get a chance to brush it first. He thought he had to brush, then pull or the toothfairy would not leave anything. It was quite dramatic. However, she left 8 quarters and a 1957 wheat penny for him to put in a very special place. This morning when he woke up, he came into my room, crawled into bed with Tevan and I...we were chatting quite a lively chat for 7:30 a.m....when I asked him if the toothfairy left anything. He forgot all about it! It was funny to watch him run into his room and search. He was very excited about what she left. I am just grateful to Troy for remembering such important things...I had gone to bed and forgot all about it!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

How exciting. It was so loose -- I was a little afraid that the toothfairy was going to have to visit my house while you were in Vegas. :)