Monday, March 28, 2011

Some funny stories

The other day Daeson told me the reason he was being so bad was because Satan was controlling his body. Anyone know an exorcist?

Saturday night Troy went to the movie and dinner with his friends. I was with my brother Jaden and the boys visiting my grandma in the hospital. When Troy caught up with us, he said he didn't eat...then he told us the following story:

They went to Sizzler after the movie. He needed to use the restroom so he headed that way. He turned into the bathroom, used it and was washing his hands when a woman and her son walked in. The lady said, "oh no, did I walk into the wrong bathroom?" They both looked at the sign on the door and Troy yelled "oh, crap!" He had gone into the ladies' room! He found his friends back in line and was telling them the story. A couple of groups up, Troy heard the same story being told. He was so embarrassed he left Sizzler and walked around Big Lots until his friends were done eating. Next time I am sure Troy will pay closer attention to the sign on the door!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That made my day. Gotta love that Troy Boy!!! :)
Candace

Kayla said...

I wish you would of told us that yesterday so I could of given Troy a hard time! That's too funny!