Troy's sister, Heidi, came to our home today. She made us a delicious dinner of salad with steak and mushrooms, roll, and for the boys cheese and ham rolls. Everything tasted really wonderful and I am glad it wasn't pizza or chinese takeout. It tasted so great tonight. My teeth are still sore and now my ear hurts when I swallow, but the taste was sooo yummy. Thanks a million, Heidi.
Troy was glad I was actually up today. I wasn't a big help or anything, but I was able to fold some laundry and put the next batch in. I picked up the living room and straightened some things in the baby room. I also was able to get the kids to bed. We read for 35 minutes for Daeson's read-a-thon. So 25 minutes yesterday and 35 minutes today. We skipped Monday. We might reach a good number yet. I was glad the Children's Friend came today. It gave us some new reading material. I haven't been diligent about going to the library like I used to be. I can add that to the "How to be a better mom" list.
It is 8:15 p.m. The kids are nestled in their beds. Not quite asleep, but they are on their way. I have my sheets in the laundry...Tevan's ear leaked all over everything last night. Dishes are not done, but they are to the sink and the table is wiped off. Troy's dad swept my kitchen floor for me. Things are good. Tomorrow I would like enough energy to finish folding the blankets for baby and putting a few more things away. I would also like to have the energy to work on more laundry. All of the blankets and sheets need to be washed and rid of the sick germs. Vacuuming would be good too. Just a good ol' wipe down is what we really need!
Saturday I will have the whole house lysoled and cleaned. I get to babysit my nephew for a few hours. the boys are so excited about it. I am feeling confident we will all feel much better by then. Jaxon is one of their favorite cousins and it is a treat for us to get to spend time with him. He truly is a joy and a very easy child. Maybe they have figured something out that I haven't! So we have the rest of the week figured out...cleaning, laundry, reading, and babysitting. I am so glad we are all on the mend..FINALLY!
1 comment:
Jandy i love you so much :) im glad u liked my meal. i sure hope ur feeling better now. i feel so bad i didnt get to say a proper goodbye. it makes me feel bad when i go to bed at night. but i just want u to know how much i love u and i love ur family. ty so much for all that uve done for me. love, Heidi
Post a Comment