Tevan went in yesterday and has double ear infections. He also has an infected toe. He goes in Monday to the Ear Nose and Throat doctor to schedule a surgery to remove his tubes...and possibly get them back in. He might have to get his adenoids out.
I am still sick. My teeth feel like they are going to fall out. My head is throbbing. I went to my baby doctor visit today where he gave me a script for a Z-Pack. Apparently the doctor thinks that I sound horrible. He also told me I have lost 8 pounds but with a diet of water, juice and some occasional cheerios, I would think that the weight would fall off. I start my three week visits this next time, the after that, I go every two. Whew! I thought this would never come!
Daeson had a doctor's apt today with the Ear Nose and throat specialist. He goes in two weeks to get his adenoids and tonsils removed. The doctor said they were pretty large...a size five and four. When Daeson lays down, his tonsils close off his breathing. He is taking the news rather well...Jell-o and the Wii for 14 days...lucky him!
Troy remains healthy, but all of these worries and sick people, it is taking it's toll. he is tired. He is ready for all of us to feel better so he can sleep a night through the night. I must praise him for his continued strength and parenting. He is a great dad and has taken care of the kids fully in the past 12 days. He has also given me everything that I need...toilet paper for my nose, juice runs, prescription pick-ups, doctor visits, trips to the grocery store, trips to school...and I am sure many other acts of service...and tonight when I asked him about it, he didn't complain or murmur. What a guy! I am not that patient and sick people drive me crazy, but he is a good man.
So, by the next few days, I should be healed. We will know more about Tevan, Daeson will have a good night's sleep and all will be balanced and right. Then I can start thinking about the baby room and getting things ready. Sigh...I am just so glad she is in my tummy, unexposed, rather that being susceptible to all of this junk.
No comments:
Post a Comment