So Tevan and I are on the mend...I think. The last few days have been filled with coughing fits, naps, red and runny noses, and very little nourishment. However, today I got up, cleaned the upstairs, and ate some fruit salad so I could take my antibiotic. The doctor said Monday that I had an upper respiratory infection, urinary tract infections and the flu. So there you have it. I am on antibiotics, robitussin dm, sudafed, and tylenol. It takes a lot to ingest that much medicine every few hours! They never gave Tev anything, so he has just suffered through it with some mucinex. Today Grandpa and Grandma brought homemade chicken and noodles, rolls and jam, donuts for the boys, and color books. Tevan devoured his donut...he LOVES maple donuts with sprinkles. Daeson loves donuts too and will have a snack for after school. I am just glad I lysoled everything and cleaned the house so they might escape the bug. I will feel awful if they catch anything.
Troy, once again, has been a huge help since I have not been well. He has taken laundry down, washed it and brings it to me for folding. He has taken Daeson to school and picked up and has run all errands. He even helped me to the bathroom and shower when I was in the "I'm so dizzy I'm gonna pass out" phase. I am grateful to him and to Daeson for being helpers. It sure makes my life a little easier. Troy has also spent a lot of time outside in the middle of the nights with Tevan trying to open his airways. They saw an owl the other night.
So, with the sun trying to shine and a bit of warmth...above 20 degrees...I have the windows cracked and the fresh air rolling in. It is very refreshing. I think we shall be better in a couple of days...I sure hope anyway!
1 comment:
I'm so glad that Troy is so helpful. WE really couldn't make it without those great Husbands. Get better soon everyone!
Post a Comment