Monday, March 21, 2011

More surgeries

So we went to the ENT doctor today for Tevan. He goes in the 30th, the same day as Daeson, to get his ear tubes removed and a paper patch put in. So ears for Tevan and throat and nose for Daeson. Good news? We hit our deductible and it is March.

I feel so bad for these little boys. I wish they could just be healthy and not have to worry about these problems. However, I do know that they will do great. I told Troy tonight that I am just so grateful it isn't worse than tubes and tonsils. It could be and it is not. Much to be thankful for.

I am feeling better. I am still coughing and blowing my nose, but I have done so much the last few days that sometimes I forget that I was sick. It feels so nice to be almost better. I even did a cake order today. It was nice to dally in the cake again. I have missed the cakes. I do have two for Saturday ordered and one possibly for Friday. The one I did today was for my niece, Sadie. She turns two this week. We went bowling and then had pizza, cake, and ice cream. It was a fun night. Now, bed. Tomorrow I help in Daeson's classroom for the first time in two weeks. I have missed it. It will be good to go back with him. Ah, so nice to feel better.

1 comment:

Alli E. said...

You better show pictures of the cakes!! Hopefully your little family will be on the mend soon!!