Sunday, March 6, 2011

highly contagious

Well, I am full-blown sick. My voice is gone, my throat is on fire and I have bad coughing fits...and being pregnant, coughing fits are not comfortable! Tevan spent a lot of the night wrapped up in blankets outside with Troy. It is the only thing we could do to open his airways up. I am still ticked that the PA didn't just give him a steroid so this would all be over by now. I am trying to get sharing time done...my head is pounding and I can barely sit up right, but if I can get something ready. My neighbor, Heather is going to fill in for me. I would hate to get all these little primary kids sick...and I have no voice. It was a very rough night, but Troy stepped in and took care of Tev for me so I could get some much needed rest. I just hope and pray Troy doesn't get sick! My friend and visiting teacher took Daeson to church. I thought it was him coughing, but it was Tev. Tevan sounds awful...barely audible. He is still wheezy and his little face just looks like he doesn't feel well. Poor baby. He tried to eat mac n cheese and some applesauce but he decided it hurt too bad to eat. He is freezing cold, so I am warming him up with my fevered body. Troy and Daes went to Grovers to get away from the sickness...they will bring us some food home. Tev and I are just hangin out playing PBSKids on the computer. Time for some rest!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had that no voice thing going on last week, but I was better by day 3ish. So there is hope. :)