Daeson came home today with a Read-a-thon paper for school. they are trying to earn money for a library. Right now they have like ten books in the entry way of the school. Being the first yr it is open, the school has a lot of things to work on still. So, for the next two weeks, Troy and i will be reading to Daeson every day until he has reached an hour or so. The read-a-thon goes for two weeks. So far he has gotten Gramma Cindy and granny blue to sponsor him. I think it was funny to hear him make phone calls. We will also be sponsoring him. We read to him anyway, so it shouldn't be too hard. I just hope they reach their goal and get the library!
Tevan is feeling better and is quite funny today. He has been pulling the funniest faces and saying the funniest things. He took a very late nap today....so he is still up. Troy and Daeson are still holding strong. They have yet to catch this...and I hope they don't. Airborne it up, baby! I have decided I hate the flu. I would rather have a day of throwing up and diarrhea than coughing, stuffy nose, aching body for who knows how long.
So, there is an update...mostly for me since this is the way I remember everything. It is my life on line I guess you could say. I wish everyone health and strength and a flu-less spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment