Monday, March 14, 2011

rootbeer

i like rootbeer...especially because it is one of the only things that tastes good right now. I am down six pounds, still don't want to eat and I go to the dr tomorrow. Tevan went back today. Double ear infections. He slept well last night all snug in my bed with me...I slept like crap. There is an outbreak of lice at one of the neighborhood schools (not ours but the one the kids in my ward go to) so I thought about that all night. Then Troy is driving me crazy with all this stupid car talk, so i dreamed of that mess. Then I would wake up to snot all over my face...nothing beats a leaky facet! So I texted Troy at four this morning requesting orange juice and played solitaire on my phone. At about eight I tried to eat some toast, but my sinuses hurt so bad I can barely chew. I ate enough to take my antibiotic. That was it...all day...but now I get rootbeer. Delicious rootbeer. Oh how I wish for something more, but nothing even sounds good. Oh, I do take that back...a burger from the SnakeBite sounds absolutely delicious...too bad they are closed Mondays!

No comments: