Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm baaack!

Because I have cooked like a mad woman all week, we have a variety of left-overs in the fridge...casserole, roast and potatoes, soup, tater-tots and corndogs...I don't have to cook tonight. I am letting my weekend begin with some scrapbooking. I have not scrapbooked since Tevan was a bitty boy...so about three years. I have a huge amount of pictures to print, but I am getting everything done that I have and that my mom has sent me. I am quite excited about this. I have put it off for sooo long and I am sure I could find other things, like spring cleaning or sharing time, to do but this is just so much more fun. If you know me well, you know that I used to live for scrapbooking but I have become way to busy to spend hours and hours on it like I used to. So, welcome back self! It is so good to see you again...if even for a weekend! I am hoping to get a large amount of it done before this baby girl gets here.

Oh, and for all of you asking about a name...she has one but I have really bad experiences telling people what names we have picked out. They always get taken before my baby is born. I will tell you her middle name is Joy. I combined "J"andy and Tr"oy" to come up with it. She is not named after anyone in particular...just Troy and I.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute name! I love that name:)
I used to love and live for scrapbooking- but, now I just have my blog printed. I think it costs a lot less and I'm always caught up! Well, I need to go back a few years though and get "caught up."